Thinking about enjoying the sunny South Florida summer along your swimming pool and watching the crystal clear water? How could you do so if you have to brush the tiles, balance the water chemicals, check the timer and so on…
It feels like a dream, but then again only if your swimming pool is well-maintained.
The Importance of a Professional Pool Maintenance Crew
It’s non sense to mention that you must choose the best professional in the industry because it can cost you more if maintenance and repairs are not done in a proper way.
Our swimming pool maintenance service includes more than just cleaning the pool water and/or tiles, here is a basic checklist for what will be done when you hire our pool maintenance service:
- Skim swimming pool surface
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool.
- We Take time to Brush pool tiles to prevent mold to build up calcium.
- We also Brush pool walls and the bottom of your swimming pool to prevent micro-organism to build up mold on it.
- Clean skimmer baskets on each visit.
- We do a throughly inspection on main drain covers.
- Clean the line and the suction head on auto-cleaners.
- Clean the pump basket.
- We also Check pumps and pipes for possible leaks.
- Inspect pump motor.
- We Clean filter cartridge (as needed)
- Inspect filter gauges to analyze the pressure.
- Frequently Water Analyzes to verify chemical levels of your pool.
- Balance Chemicals as needed.
- Check pump time-clock.
- Check heater functionality as requested by our clients.
Reliable Pool Maintenance Professional is a “Must”
Only a reliable professional can do this tasks properly. Beyond that we also offer expert swimming pool repair service provides which includes:
- Chemical Balancing
- Filter Clean-up
- Drain or Fill the swimming pool.
- Pump Repair and System Repair
- Leak Detection Services
- Pool Pavers and Coping
- Diamond Brite
- Pool Resurfacing
- Pool Remodeling
- Baby Fence Installation
What Neighbors here in South Florida have to Say about our Pool Maintenance Service
You can read all of our reviews in our Google Business page.
Its time to Contact Master Touch Pool Service
We would love to help you mantain your swimming pool and have it ready for you when you need the most. (South Florida summer time : )
For more information related to swimming pool services and for a free consultation please contact us at 561-674-6909 or via online form here.